A wide range of fuseholders are available in the DC Modular lineup, covering fuse Amp ratings from 35A up to 600A. Fuseholders are offered ® for the Mega , ANL and Class-T type of fuses, providing solutions for a wide range of applications. The solid and compact design, as well as the possibility to link up multiple fuseholders on a fixed grid, make these products the best choice for all professional DC power systems.
- Stainless steel studs, nuts and washers for optimal corrosion resistance
- Tin plated high purity copper busses provide maximum conductivity, reducing heat and improving efficiency
- Special fiber reinforced base material offers excellent high temperature properties, good chemical resistance and high strength
- Unique grid optimized footprints allow space saving arrangements of multiple products
- Common interconnection heights for easy combining of multiple products using link plates (except Mega and ANL (300A) fuseholders)
- Robust transparent covers with breakouts to allow wire access from any direction