The Curtis Model 1239E with isolated 12V logic provides energy efficient control of asynchronous AC induction motors performing on-vehicle traction drive duties. It offers vehicle developers a highly cost-effective combination of power, performance and functionality.
Meets or complies with relevant US and International Regulations
- EMC: Designed to the requirements of EN12895.
- Safety: Designed to the requirements of: EN1175-1:1998+A1:2010 EN (ISO) 13849-1 IP65 Rated per IEC 60529
- IP65 Rated per IEC 60529.
- UL recognized per UL583.
- Regulatory compliance of the complete vehicle system with the controller installed is the responsibility of the vehicle OEM.
- Complies with UL840 creepage & clearance requirements.
|Model||Nominal Battery Voltage (V)||2 Min RMS Current Rating (A)||S2-60 Min RMS Current Rating (A)||Peak Current (Arms)||S2-60 min Current (Arms)|
|500 (1 min)||135|
VIEW SPECIFICATIONS SHEET