Out of stock
Estimated lead time: 22 Weeks ARO
- Chassis level power terminals – No need for specially routed power cables, special bus bars, or special lugs.
- Rugged EPIC® seal rated to 175°C – Reduced risk of fire or meltdown in over current conditions. The same technology used for advanced aerospace programs.
- Hermetically sealed – Designed to meet: UL1604 for Class I & II, Div 2 and Class III for use in hazardous locations, IP67 for temporary water immersion for 30 min, IP69K for pressure washing, SAE J1171 - external ignition protection, and ISO8846 for protection against ignition around flammable gasses.
- Optional High Efficiency Dual DC Coils – Very low 12 or 24 VDC continuous coil power with no EMI emissions or cross-talk on your system control power. Ideal for battery powered systems or where low power is needed.
- Built-in coil suppression for all DC coils – Saves you engineering time and parts cost to add external coil suppression.
- Stainless steel nuts and mounting inserts, for years of corrosion free service.
- Not position sensitive – can be mounted in any position for ease of installation
|Auxilary (2A, 24VDC)||Form A or B||SPST-NO or SPST-NC|
|Typical||mohms||0.15 to 0.3|
|Dielectric At Sea Level (Leakage < 1mA)||VRMS||2,200|
|Shock, 1/2 Sine, 11ms||G peak||20|
|Vibration, Sinusoidal (500-2000 Hz Peak||G||15|
|Ambient Temp Range|
|Operating||˚C||-55 to +85|
|Storage||˚C||-70 to +150|
|Weight, Typical||Kg (Lb)||0.46 (1.0)|
|Environmental Seal||Exceeds IP67 & IP69K||Exceeds IP67 & IP69K|
Part Number System:
|Coil Voltage||B = 12 Vdc, Internal Coil Suppression|
|C = 24 Vdc, Internal Coil Suppression|
|F = 48 Vdc, Internal Coil Suppression|
|H = 72 Vdc, Internal Coil Suppression|
|J = 120 Vdc, Internal Coil Suppression|
|K = 120 Vac, Internal Coil Suppression|
|L = 240 Vac, Internal Coil Suppression|
|S = 12 Vdc, Low Power, Internal Coil Suppression|
|T = 24 Vdc, Low Power, Internal Coil Suppression|
|Coil Termination||A = Flying leads 38 cm (15 in)|
|B = Flying leads 61 cm (24 in)|
|C = Flying leads 122 cm (48 in)|
|Auxiliary Contact||Blank = None|
|B = SPST, Normally Open|
|C = SPST, Normally Closed|
Configuration: SPST - NO
Cont. Current: 150 Amps
Switching Voltage: 12-750 Vdc
Coil Voltage: 12-120 Vdc
VIEW SPECIFICATIONS SHEET