The Orion BMS Thermistor Expansion Module helps protect batteries and other sensitive electronics from thermal overloads. Utilizing thermistors to detect temperature variances, it provides a reliable way to monitor and manage temperature ranges. This module can help prolong the life of batteries and protect them from damage.
- Up to 10 modules can be used together supporting up to 800 thermistors.
- Operates with the Orion Battery Management System.
- Communicates with BMS via CANBUS (Programmable).
- Full automotive operating and sensing temperature range (-40C to 80C)
The Thermistor Expansion Module requires a CANdapter for programming. If you are purchasing an Orion BMS 02, your BMS kit will include a CANdapter. If you are purchasing an Orion BMS Jr. 02 with CAN your kit will not include a CANdapter and it will be necessary to purchase a CANdapter separately.
Thermistor Expansion Module: OXMTHERM80
(20) Lead Thermistor Harness: CWHTHEX202
(20) Thermistors: THERM2002Specifications