**PLEASE CALL FOR CURRENT LEAD TIME
The HyPer 9 IS is a Brushless AC motor system that is the ideal power-train for any light to mid-weight EV Conversion delivering class-leading torque, efficiency, and reliability. The HyPer 9 IS includes the brushless HyPer 9 Motor, HyPer-Drive X1 Controller/inverter, LV wire harness, and GV200QA contactor. The HyPer 9 operates at a 100V nominal, using 750 Amps, weighs approximately 120lbs, and delivers an impressive 173ft-lbs of torque at 0 RPM. This is a 3 Phase AC, Synchronous Reluctance Internal Permanent Magnet Motor (SRIPM). It requires a matching Synchronous X1 Controller/Inverter for power.
**Compact Display and Throttle Sold Separately.
- Industry Leading 3 Phase SRIPM Motor and Controller/Inverter
- DC supply voltage from 62V to 130V, and currents up to 750A Peak
- Brushless Motor
- Cageless Rotor - Higher efficiency, no heat from wasted energy
- Synchronous Fields - Full toque is harnessed without Rotor Slip
- Up to 95% Efficiency!
- Up to 50% higher torque than similar-sized AC Induction motors running at the same power levels!
- Astounding performance in field weakening area with +50% power up to 5 times the nominal speed
- Ultra-compact controller
- Field Oriented Control (FOC) algorithm optimized specifically for Synchronous Reluctance Internatl Permanent Magnet motors
- Fully customizable controller I/O
- Extensive program customization from PC with Smartview Software
- Robust and Reliable
The Drive End (DE) shaft is 1.125" in diameter with a 1/4" keyway.
|KW Peak:||100 @ 125V|
|KW Continuous:||35 @ 125V|
|Torque:||173 lbs.-ft @ 0 RPM|
|Motor Weight:||120 lbs.|
|Controller Weight:||9 lbs.|
|Mounting:||B-Face (WarP 9)|
Greatly increase the continuous duty cycle of your Hyper-Drive X1 Controller/Inverter. Made from 6061 solid aluminum, this 5/8" thick plate is fitted with 1/8" NPT inlet and outlet ports. This is an unfinished aluminum plate and can be buffed with an abrasive pad for a matte finish or polished for a chrome look.
- 5/8" thick 6061 solid aluminum
- 1/8" NPT inlet and outlet ports
- Mounting holes match X1 & X144 base
- Includes liquid gasket maker
The SME Compact Display is an optional add-on component for any Hyper-Drive X1 Controller/ Inverter. The immediate EV capabilities of this LCD Compact Display include:
- Display vehicle speed in MPH or KM/H. This is a calculated value determined by tire diameter and up to two gear ratios.
- Display active fault code of highest priority.
- Indicate main battery pack state of charge.
- Indicate power de-rating due to Motor or Inverter over-temperature.
- Cycle between 3 operating profiles with push button (E/S/H) switch. (Must be assigned in Clone file)
- "Diagnostic Mode" to view System values such as - HyPer Motor RPM, Temperature, Torque, Current, and more.
Used Throttle Pedal Assembly:
Recommended Throttle Control Unit for any Hyper-Drive Controller/ Inverter. 0-5 V Potentiometer Pedal Assembly - Used.
Shipping is automatically calculated at checkout to ship to a commercial address. All items that are being shipped to a residential address will have to be picked up at the nearest FedEx LTL service center. If you would like to ship this item to a residential address additional fees will apply. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further queries.